International edition
September 22, 2020

XLM acquired 54% stake in Marmar back in 2015

XLMedia announces acquisition of Marmar shareholding

XLMedia announces acquisition of Marmar shareholding
The provider of digital performance marketing has signed an agreement to buy the remaining minority shareholding in Marmar, an online user acquisition network, having already acquired 54% in 2015.
United Kingdom | 08/10/2017

The provider of digital performance marketing has signed an agreement to buy the remaining minority shareholding in Marmar, an online user acquisition network, having already acquired 54% in 2015.

T

he total consideration is comprised of US$2.25m and an additional amount representing 46% of Marmar’s distributable net profits for the period from January 1 to July 31 2017.

XLM had acquired a 54% stake in Marmar in June 2015 and is now acquiring the remaining 46% via the company’s subsidiary, Webpals Holdings.

With the acquisition, the group expects to further strengthen its media channel growth and expand its customer base.

What is your opinion about this article?
  • I like it
    %
    0 votos
  • I don't like it
    %
    0 votos
  • I have not thought about it
    %
    0 votos
Leave your comment
Newsletter Subscription
Subscribe to receive the latest news and updates
Enter a valid email
Complete the captcha
Thank you for registering to our newsletter.
Follow us on Facebook