he makeover sees features that make the site more interactive and user friendly. Some of the exciting new player features on the new http://bingo.williamhill.com site include:
-A new straight-to-the-action button – which allows players to launch their favourite Bingo room from the homepage.
- Enhanced navigations on the home page – where players can see the hottest games and promotions on the top of their screen within the Hot Picks tab.
- Improved social networking functions – where players can share information such as bingo games and promotions with their bingo buddies on Facebook, Twitter, msn and more.
- A new review section – where players can see information and a preview of their chosen game, as well as leave comments and give star ratings to games and promotions.
- A way to order bingo games by ticket price, prize money, number of players and when the next game starts, so players can find the right game to suit them.
- A new Help section in the which will help answer a wide variety of user questions or issues.
- Enhanced opening hours in the rooms. The Early Bird will open earlier, the Late Lounge open later, the Variety Room will be open all day from 10am to midnight, and Willy’s Den will be open throughout the day.
-New games. William Hill Bingo will launch several new games on the 28th of September – including Sacred 7s, a 3 reel, single line Nudge/Hold type slot, and Fruity Burst, a lively and colourful game where player’s match fruity combinations to win cash.
Tony Kenny, spokesperson for William Hill Online said, “We don’t believe in standing still here and thanks to suggestions from the players we’ve been able to make some fantastic improvements to the Bingo site where players will be able to have fun using the new tools and also find their favourite games a lot quicker.” He then added: “We’re looking forward to getting their feedback on what we believe is the best bingo site around.”