International edition
September 18, 2021

The deal sees company’s enter to the US market

Ladbrokes to acquire US sportsbook supplier Stadium Technology

(UK / US).- Ladbrokes has signed an agreement to acquire a majority stake in Stadium Technology Group (“Stadium”), a Las Vegas-based supplier of software and in-game betting applications to sportsbook operators.

L

adbrokes initial investment to acquire a 65% majority stake in the business is us$ 3 million, with a retained option to buy the remaining 35% of the business over the next five years on a performance-related basis.

The deal sees Ladbrokes enter the US market at a time when a number of states are exploring liberalising gambling. Casinos that utilise Stadium software directly or through third party suppliers include: Atlantis, Cosmopolitan, Crystal Palace, Golden Nugget, Hard Rock, M Resort, Palazzo, Treasure Island and The Venetian.

Stadium supplies its innovative, licensed technology to a number of sportsbook and third party suppliers in Nevada and Delaware.

Ladbrokes CEO, Richard Glynn, commented: “The size of the US market and potential for positive regulatory change in the coming years make it a sensible place to establish a presence. Stadium Technology is already one of the key software suppliers to casinos in Nevada and Delaware and it has the potential to expand.”

What is your opinion about this article?
  • I like it
    %
    0 votos
  • I don't like it
    %
    0 votos
  • I have not thought about it
    %
    0 votos
Leave your comment
Newsletter Subscription
Subscribe to receive the latest news and updates
Enter a valid email
Complete the captcha
Thank you for registering to our newsletter.
Follow us on Facebook