nspired gives Electronic Roulette a dynamic new look and feel with haptic technology, enhanced HD graphics and new player features. It is the first electronic casino table game to recreate the full sensory experience of playing at a live table, while providing the comfort of sitting at a private terminal. Multi-Win Roulette 4.0 combines cutting-edge haptic touch technology with unique High Definition (HD) game graphics and superior “Sabre” cabinet features. It is also the only electronic roulette product to have a second “Player Portal” screen for an enhanced gaming experience.
Built to comply with GLI standards, Multi-Win Roulette “Sabre” is a radical new product that has industry assurance.
Live demos of its features will be taking place throughout the show, including:
- Real Touch: A unique feature that recreates the sensation of playing with real chips by using haptic touch technology
- HD Vision: The 26 inch HD widescreen and HD game graphics guarantee the sharpest electronic roulette gaming experience
- Panoramic Bet: A new widescreen bet layout enables players to see the main game layout and the racetrack layout at the same time. All four wheels are also visible in HD clarity at all times on the betting screen, giving players more betting information and choice than ever before
- Player Portal Screen: The revolutionary seven inch touch screen allows access to game analysis and data while placing bets on the main screen above. It can also be used for venue marketing, game promotions and loyalty
- E-Lux: Designed to achieve ‘ergonomic luxury’, the high quality cabinet can be customised with a wide range of leather and wood options, and additional features.
Lee Gregory, Managing Director for Casino and Bingo at Inspired, said: “Inspired remains dedicated to increasing incomes for casino operators around the world with our trusted electronic gaming products and we know from extensive research that our new Multi-Win Roulette 4.0 will be an instant hit with players. Commercially competitive on price and bursting with new features, it’s a leap forward in innovation to seek out at the show.”
Inspired will also be showcasing a range of other products on Stand 4075, including its Italian VLTs, SBG Bingo, Virtual Sports products for land-based venues, online and mobile, and new online slots content from Inspired’s newly-formed Online division. Demonstrations of the world’s leading SBG system, Inspired’s “Open SBG” platform, will also be available on the stand.