This new offering, available on the DK Sportsbook App, will offer "Drive", "Moment" and "Next Play" markets for users in Arizona, Iowa, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Simplebet announced Wednesday the launch of its college football micro-betting products on DraftKings’ sportsbook this weekend. The company now provides “Drive” markets across several states with “Next Play” and “Moment” markets expected to roll out as conference play begins in October.
For the majority of nationally televised college football games this weekend, starting with Ohio Vs. Louisiana on Thursday night, Simplebet will offer:
- Various “Drive” markets for current and upcoming drives across 49 college games, and coverage for in-game wagering opportunities
- Users will now be able to place wagers on the result of every drive, and win/loss outcomes and each will resolve in minutes or seconds, not waiting until the end of the game for results.
- “Next Play” markets will allow users to bet rush or pass if the next play will result in a first down, or if a team will score a touchdown on the upcoming play live during the game
- “Moment” markets will surface at relevant times during a game, enabling an “immersive augmented viewing experience”, where fans can predict what will happen next at any given moment in a game.
- Both “Next Play” markets and “Moment” markets are expected to be unveiled for CFB in the coming weeks.
Simplebet’s college football products will be available for DraftKings users in Arizona, Iowa, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Wyoming. The offerings will be anticipated to users in additional states in the coming weeks and throughout the remainder of the college football season, through the bowl games and culminating with the College Football Playoff in January.
Users will find these new markets on the DK Sportsbook App in the live betting section.