Five chosen TVBET live games are already available in AfricaBet’s betting shops, including PokerBet, WheelBet, 5Bet, 7Bet, and Keno.
B2B provider TVBET announced on Wednesday that it has sealed a deal with an African land-based brand, AfricaBet. Five chosen TVBET live games are already available in AfricaBet’s betting shops in Zimbabwe.
Visitors to the betting shops of AfricaBet in Zimbabwe can now access the following TVBET games:
- PokerBet: an online game for bookmakers based on the well-known rules of Texas Hold’em Poker.
- WheelBet: a live game that combines the principles of both the wheel of fortune and American roulette.
- 5Bet: A live game where 5 out of 36 numbered balls are selected randomly by the lottery machine.
- 7Bet: A live game where 7 out of 42 numbered balls are selected randomly by the lottery machine.
- Keno: a live game where 20 out of 80 lottery balls are chosen.
AfricaBet provides its services in Zimbabwe and Zambia. The bookmaker offers live betting on a variety of sports and markets along with live streaming of selected events. Its services kit includes 90+ sports like soccer, cricket, rugby, Formula 1, basketball, tennis, etc.