etradar’s Managing Director of Sales, Erik Lorenz comments: “With In-Play Minigames, we are taking the next step in the gamification of live betting. Customers demand new entertainment products and services from betting operators and this is exactly what we provide with In-Play Minigames. With a new betting cycle starting every 3 minutes in average, we convert any live event to a thrilling gaming experience.”
In-Play Minigames are available as web widgets, ideally placed into the bookmaker’s website sidebar and as full screen web apps for mobile. The integration into any existing or new bookmaking infrastructure is facilitated with a seamless eWallet integration using Betradar’s new Remote Game Server (RGS), launched beginning of this year.
“Our games allow for exceptional levels of high frequency betting with a variety of totally unique betting markets. Thanks to its unique combination of highly entertaining casino game concepts with the thrilling nature of live sports betting, In-Play Minigames is the perfect complement to your sportsbook, attracting multiple target groups,” sources of the firm said.
· New genre of live sports betting – guaranteeing immersive user experience and high turnover frequency
· The perfect accompaniment to "standard" live betting offers – available for multiple media platforms
· 100% pure sports betting product without random outcomes
· Attract multiple target groups – providing a unique combination of live sports betting with casino-style entertainment
· Fast and single eWallet integration via Betradar's Remote Game Server
To get an overview of entire gaming portfolio please visit gaming.betradar.com