ig winners on the night included Yggdrasil and Play'n GO, which were awarded Best Innovation and Provider of the Year respectively.
Bonanza, Big Time Gaming's popular slot, won the Game of the Year title, as voted for by Casinomeister's members, as well as Video Slot of the Year.
The last category to be announced on the night, the Golden V, awarded to the provider who has shared Videoslots ambition to service players with a unique and innovative casino experience in recent years, went to NetEnt.
The shortlists and winners were compiled by a judging panel including Videoslots' senior executives and various other leading figures in the slots industry.
Alexander Stevendahl, CEO at Videoslots.com, said: "It was great to see so many prominent names in the slots and casino industry in attendance for our first, of hopefully many Videoslots Awards. We wanted to celebrate the fantastic contribution suppliers make to the sector, and we saw an awards night as an ideal way of recognising them for their hard work.”
"I'd like to personally congratulate all the winners, in particular NetEnt who took home the Golden V for providing our players with enjoyable and innovative titles in recent years."
Full list of winners at this year's Videoslots Awards:
* Rising Star: Pragmatic Play
* Low Volatility Game: Frog Grog, Thunderkick
* Medium Volatility Game: Viking Runecraft, Play'n GO
* High Volatility Game: Sakura Fortune: Quickspin
* Account Manager of the Year: Tatiana Barrenechea, NYX
* Best Innovation: Yggdrasil
* Game of the Year (voted by Casinomiester members): Bonanza, Big Time Gaming
* Best Mobile Game of the Year: Flame Busters, Thunderkick
* Provider of the Year: Play'n GO
* The Video Slot of the Year: Bonanza, Big Time Gaming
* Golden V: NetEnt
The evening was rounded off with an after party held at the lavish TwentyTwo, with attendees escorted to the venue in extravagant limousines.