- New Italian legislation revises the current limit of 500 Virtual events per day and extends it to 2,000 across both land-based and digital channels. ADM have also announced the lengthening of opening times by an additional two hours per day until 3am.
- Inspired offers the widest range of live Virtual Sports in the Italian market - including all new HD Rush Football 2 - three times more than any of their competitors meaning that any Inspired customer will be able to offer a wider variety of the market leading content. Events frequency will be increased via Inspired’s configurable platform in order to immediately maximize the number of events which operators can schedule from March 1.
- From a standing start, Inspired’s software has supported the development of a €1billion p.a. market in Italy in just one year. Inspired currently supplies circa. 95% of the deployments of Virtual Sports in Italy.
- Inspired’s Virtual Sports products are now available to Italian players in over 7,000 betting venues, and on all main web and mobile sites. Such is the popularity of Inspired’s Virtual Sports that 20% of all bets in Italy are now made on Inspired products.
- Inspired continues to grow its footprint and offering in Italy. In 2015 it signed new Virtual contracts with Microgame and Betclic Everest Group, extended contracts with SNAI and Eurobet Italia, and Sisal launched a dedicated mobile app named “Virtual Race.”
Vitaliano Casalone, Presidente of Inspired Italia, said: “Inspired welcomes this change in legislation which will enable our customers to drive revenues further and keep players entertained for longer. Inspired is prepared and capable of fully capitalizing on the expansion of the operating restrictions, by offering the best choice and quality of Virtual products on the market. The market for our Virtual Sports products continues to grow in Italy, and with this change in regulation we foresee further expansion through additional channels of content in retail shops and corners, and also more streams of content to online and mobile sites.”