he latest confirmed speakers for the LAC 2014:
• Brian Dean, Owner of Backlinko
• Chris Harrison, eGaming Industry Manager, at Google
• Dave Gowans, Senior Conversion Consultant at the Conversion Factory
• Dele Sikuade, Business Advisor and Technical Architect for Countersoft
• Jon Friedberg from Pokertrip Enterprises Inc.
• Jon Matonis, Board Director at the Bitcoin Foundation
These new additions will be joining the likes of Scott Polk, VP of Internet Marketing for ObsidianEdge Marketing, Lisa Myers, CEO & Owner of Verve Search and Judith Lewis, Head of Search at Beyond. The conference aims to provide delegates with a programme of discussion panels and presentations, featuring insights from the industry's key experts.
Session highlights include:
• The YouTube Opportunity
• Branding Without Burning – Why Affiliates Have To Become a Brand to Survive
• Technical SEO Architecture
• The 10 conversion Mistakes Companies Are Making Today
• Bitcoin: Friend or Foe?
• Developing White Hat Strategies in a Black Hat World
• Real Money Skill Gaming – A New Opportunity for Affiliates to Diversify and Increase Revenue
• Content Marketing for Affiliates: Ideation, Production, and Execution
“We are delighted to announce our latest speakers for the London Affiliate Conference” said Alex Pratt, Head of iGaming Business. “With such a wide-range of expert speakers we are delighted to be offering our delegates a deeper insight of the industry” continued Pratt.
The London Affiliate Conference will be held at the Earls Court Exhibition Centre in London on the 6th – 9th February 2014.
For more information on the event please visit www.LondonAffiliateConference.com.