March 30-31

SAGSE Latam 2022 adds End 2 End as Golden Sponsor

Alejandro Revich, End 2 End's CEO.
2022-03-07
Reading time 1:44 min

The organizers of the traditional Argentinean fair announced that, for this year's edition that will be held on March 30 and 31 at the Hilton Hotel Buenos Aires, they have added the sponsorship of End 2 End, an international company that specializes in the development of Bingo and Lottery Gaming technologies.

SAGSE Latam, which will gather the main operators of the industry, will exhibit the latest novelties in gaming and entertainment, as well as provide an ideal space for professionals to interact and discuss the latest global trends.

Alejandro Revich, End 2 End's CEO, said: "To be part of a new edition of SAGSE Latam offers us a unique opportunity to reconnect and expand our business network in the region, and thus participate in an ideal environment where we can showcase our products to the growing Latin American gaming market."

Alan Burak, Vice President of Monografie, added: "Many things have changed in these two years of restrictions and limitations, but with SAGSE we had already anticipated this change, with an innovative experience for Latin America. The pandemic accelerated the process of evolution towards online entertainment, so we worked extensively on this aspect without leaving aside the land-based game, and it is a great honor for us to have the support of End 2 End, a company with an outstanding role in both the land-based and online worlds."

Recently, End 2 End made headlines when Aspire Global Group bought a 25% stake in the firm for US$1.75 million in cash.

Aspire Global is one of the leading global iGaming providers, and in December the company signed an agreement to acquire 25% of the bingo provider, leaving open the possibility of acquiring the remaining 75% in three to five years.

Thus, End 2 End, based in Buenos Aires (Argentina) and Miami (United States), gained the support of one of the major operators in the sector, which will enable it to expand the scope of its bingo products, already certified in markets such as the United Kingdom and Colombia, among others.

"End 2 End's bingo product offers a unique, true omnichannel technology. With this solution, the same platform implementation can provide online bingo, retail or point-of-sale bingo, and even a hybrid option that mixes bingo game options as well," the company explained. "Bingo is the third vertical in the iGaming market and it is particularly important in regulated markets, where operators are requesting the opportunity to offer more than one vertical. By adding another vertical to their offering, operators can provide their customers with a broader player experience and a more complete iGaming offering," they added.

Leave your comment:
Subscribe to our newsletter
Enter your email to receive the latest news
EVENTS CALENDAR