“The growth in financial performance is complemented with strong success in the platform sales funnel which resulted in six additional long term contracts signed in the quarter, securing future recurring revenue growth from regulated markets”, says Richard Brown, CEO of GiG.
- Continued quarterly growth with revenues in Q3 2020 of €17.9m (10.1), 78% growth Y/Y and 8% Q/Q. Adjusted revenues were €14.2m (10.0), 42% growth Y/Y and 8% Q/Q.
- EBITDA in Q3 2020 was €3.2m (-0.4), up 850% Y/Y and 12% Q/Q. Adjusted EBITDA margin of 22.5% (-4.3%).
- Adjusted revenues for Platform Services were €5.4m (3.6), 51% growth Y/Y and 14% Q/Q.
- Platform Services had positive EBITDA in September, EBITDA for the quarter ended at €-0.1m (-2.1), a 96% improvement Y/Y and 91% Q/Q.
- Revenues in Media Services were €8.6m (8.0) in Q3 2020, EBITDA was €4.0m (4.2).
- EBITDA for Sports Betting Services improved to €-0.7m (-1.8), and includes €0.3m in non-recurring redundancy expenses.
- The sales pipeline developed positively, and 6 new agreements were signed for Platform Services in the third quarter, adding to a total of 10 so far in 2020.
- Entered into a strategic partnership with Betgenius, creating a fully integrated sportsbook and platform solution for operators in regulated markets
- Sports Betting Services restructuring continued, with a further reduction in operating expenses quarter over quarter, placing Sports Betting Services in a sustainable position for growth and strategic partnerships
- WSN.com continued to grow in the US market with ATH in September, now present in nine US states
- GiG’s platform went live with Betsson’s Rizk.com brand in two new regulated markets, Croatia and Spain
- The number of employees decreased from 695 to 467 year-on-year, whereof around 40 supports the transition agreement with Betsson.
Events after Q2
- Signed a long term agreement with Slotbox Limited, a creation of Ireland’s leading casino group for the provision of GiG’s iGaming platform, Omnichannel solution and frontend development to launch their new online casino
- Signed a long-term agreement with Bet Seven Online Ltd for the provision of GiG’s platform, frontend development and managed services to launch its first brand, SuperSeven
- As part of the strategy to end white label agreements, GiG has rescinded its Swedish and UK licenses
October has remained stable and reported revenues are 48% better than the same period last year.
Click here to access the complete Report
Click here to access the complete Report Presentation