he Nevada Gaming Control Board released a statement Monday granting approval to offer wagers on the 2020 #1 overall National Hockey League (NHL) draft lottery pick, pursuant to the provisions of Regulation 22.1201.
The Board granted approval for all licensed books to post and accept wagers on the 2020 #1 overall
NHL draft lottery pick, subject to the following conditions:
- Licensed books electing to offer these wagers must provide the Enforcement Division
with notification of terms via email at [email protected].
- The setting of odds is at the discretion of the book; rules governing these wagers shall
be made available to the public.
- Acceptance of wagers must cease prior to the start of the lottery.
- The results shall be based on a permissible source in accordance with
Regulation 22.060 (4).
- All audit procedures detailed in Industry Letter 2011-48 must be adhered to.
- Any additional wagers which deviate from the 2020 #1 overall NHL draft lottery pick for
this event will require a separate application and approval.
The release was signed by Nevada Gaming Control Board members Sandra Morgan (Chairwoman), Terry Johnson (member) and Phil Katsaros (member), as well as Governor Steve Sisolak.