ndustry leaders sharing their invaluable knowledge as part of a packed program for Betting on Sports, which will take place at Olympia London on September 17-20, include no less than 70 CEOs from operators and suppliers around the world.
The depth of the speaker line-up is completed by experts from the sportsbook, payments, technology, commercial, compliance, casino, safer gambling, marketing and sponsorship functions of major operators, ensuring there is unmissable content for all stakeholders in the industry.
SBC Managing Director Andrew McCarron commented: "There are literally not enough hours in the day for all the high-quality content we are providing at this year’s Betting on Sports event. We feel it is the richest speaker line-up you will see at any industry event in 2019. Attendees will not be disappointed."
Illustrating the caliber of the speakers and the breadth of their collective expertise, some of the highlights include:
- Jesper Svensson (CEO, Betsson). Sharing insights on the future of sports betting during a discussion with fellow industry leaders on the CEO Panel as part of the 20/20 Vision track.
- Jamie Shea (Head of Sports Book Digital, DraftKings) Part of a large contingent of US industry experts examining the opportunities and potential pitfalls of the fledgeling market there on the USA in Focus track.
- Fredrik Wastenson (CEO, Svenska Spel Sport & Casino). Discussing his experience of the Swedish re-regulated market on the Nordics panel of the European Markets track, which also includes sessions on Spain, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, the Dach region and Eastern Europe.
- Paris Smith (CEO, Pinnacle). Another member of the CEO Panel examining the developments shaping the future of the sports betting industry on the 20/20 Vision track.
- Archil Kakhidze (CEO, adjarabet.com). Sharing his insights on successful operations in the CIS region as part of the Emerging Markets track, which also has expert panels on Latin America, Africa, Asia and India.
- Paloma Gonzalez (Head of Payments, Vbet / BetConstruct). Part of a strong line-up of senior staff from operators and leading payments solutions suppliers participating in the specialist Payment Expert Forum.
- Niels Erik Folmann (CEO, Danske Spil). One of the industry leaders joining representatives of regulators, charities and specialist suppliers tackling one of the key issues facing the sector in the inaugural SBC Safer Gambling Forum.
- Pierluigi Chiusolo (CTO, Stanleybet Group). A member of the CTO Panel evaluating the challenges of implementing infrastructure across multiple regulatory jurisdictions, as part of the Technology in Focus track.
- Erik Backlund (Group Head of Sportsbook, Kindred Group). Joining a panel of sportsbook experts and data specialists to discuss the opportunities offered by Euro 2020 as part of the Sport in Focus track.
- Alexander Stevendahl (CEO, Videoslots.com). Part of the line-up for the Leaders Panel at the CasinoBeats Summit, the leading industry-focused online casino event, which runs alongside Betting on Sports at Olympia London.
- Martin Lycka (Director of Regulatory Affairs, GVC). Joining a selection of senior personnel from operators and representatives of trade bodies, advertising regulators and independent experts to discuss crucial legal and operational issues on the Regulation in Focus track.
- Guy Harding (Head of Commercial, Oddschecker). One of the experts assessing the latest customer acquisition and marketing techniques for the igaming industry in the SBC Digital Marketing Forum.
- Serge Vardanyan, founder and CEO of WIN, an esports media outlet aiming to provide esports fans with an inclusive resource for content. Before starting WIN, Serge lead the Americas offices for BetConstruct. After a career of developing new products and helping his clients in creating successful gaming businesses, he decided to pursue his dream of creating a startup aiming to serve the esports community.
The quality of the Betting on Sports 2019 speaker line-up is matched by the profile of the 3,500 delegates, who include senior personnel from 160 operators, along with suppliers, payments solutions specialists, safer gambling experts, affiliates and representatives of regulators and trade bodies, making it the largest gathering of decision-makers on the industry calendar.
In between conference sessions, delegates can take in two exhibition floors where technology and payments solutions suppliers are showcasing their latest innovations, and enjoy complimentary food and drink during their business meetings in the cafes, bars and networking areas at Olympia London.
Also included with the delegate pass are SBC’s evening networking events, which this year take place at unique London venues, including Flight Club Victoria and the Natural History Museum. The latter hosts the lavish official closing party on 19 September, which features the 2019 Sports Betting Hall of Fame induction ceremony.