fter the regulation of sports betting in Colombia, and with Peru going on the same path, Latin America has begun to prepare for sports wagers in the region.
The topic currently attracts such a growing interest to the industry that the organizers of Reed Exhibition, together with Yogonet.com decided to hold an exclusive event aimed at providing answers for a market greedy for information.
It will take place on October 11, at 10 am, at the Bellini hall Nº 2101 of G2E’s exhibition center. It will be in Spanish, but an English interpreter will be there for those in need.
The invited speakers have already been confirmed:
- Evert Montero Cárdenas –President of FECOLJUEGOS Colombia
- Julio César Tamayo –CEO of Wplay.co Colombia
- Karen Sierra-Hughes –Director of Government and Business Relations for the region at GLI
- Jaime Varela Vidal – Specialized lawyer from Peru
- Juan Barrachina - Sales director at Kambi
- Pablo Zuppi – Moderator of the discussion panel - Director and co-founder of Yogonet.com
The number of attendees is limited, so we recommend you register as soon as possible.