On September 11-13, at the Costa Salguero Convention Center
IGT will present new hardware and gaming technology at SAGSE Buenos Aires 2018
The company's CrystalDual 27 gaming machine will make their Argentina market debut in IGT’s stand 206.
International Game Technology announced Wednesday that it will introduce new-to-the-region hardware and award-winning technology from its gaming solutions portfolio at SAGSE Buenos Aires, September 11-13 at the Costa Salguero Convention Center.
GT's SPHINX 4D game featuring industry-first technology and the stunning CrystalDual 27 gaming machine will make their Argentina market debut in IGT’s stand 206.
"SAGSE presents an excellent opportunity for IGT to highlight our commitment to our customers in Latin America and to showcase how IGT solutions can differentiate our customers’ gaming venues and support their continued growth," said Walter Bugno, IGT CEO International. "The market introduction of SPHINX 4D with TRUE 4D technology and the versatile CrystalDual® 27 gaming machine reinforce our dedication to delivering our most compelling innovations to the region."
Product highlights within IGT’s SAGSE stand will include:
- CrystalDual 27 Cabinet and Content: SAGSE marks the premiere of IGT’s CrystalDual 27 gaming machine in the Argentina market. The striking cabinet represents the evolution of the Crystal hardware series and features dual, high-definition, 27-inch displays, the option for bank-wide synchronized lighting, a mobile device charging port, and more. The eye-catching cabinet will showcase titles such as the SCARAB and Temple of Fire games.
- TRUE 4D and TRUE 3D Technology: For the first time in Latin America, the Company will present its TRUE 4D technology on the award-winning SPHINX 4D game. Housed on the CrystalCurve™ TRUE 4D™ cabinet, the SPHINX 4D game leverages TRUE 3D technology, gesture recognition and mid-air haptic technologies to deliver a multi-sensory gaming experience. IGT will also showcase the player-favorite Zuma™ 3D game within its stand. Housed on the AXXIS® 3D gaming machine, Zuma 3D features glasses-free TRUE 3D technology and seven progressive bonuses.
- CrystalCurve Cabinet and Content: IGT will showcase the gorgeous CrystalCurve cabinet, which features an ultra-HD, 4K, 43-inch curved display. Premium titles on the hardware include Fortune Gong Dragon, Phoenix, and Tiger, along with the Fort Knox game with the Twin Win, Majestic Gorilla, and Cleo base games. The Company will also highlight games from its core video portfolio with titles such as the Golden Egypt Grand, Cleopatra Gold, and All In games on the CrystalCurve gaming machine.
- Multi-Game Solutions: The Company will display its multi-game solutions, USwitch and diversity HD game suites on the AXXIS 23/23 cabinet and the CrystalDual 27 gaming machines. The USwitch game groups similar games together, making it easy for players to find games that suit their individual preferences. Diversity HD game bundles 6 and 7 will also be on display within IGT’s stand. Diversity HD game bundles are comprised of 12 engaging IGT titles such as the Solar Disc, Ascent of the King, and Ocean Magic games. IGT will also showcase the Money Strike progressive solution on the AXXIS 23/23 cabinet. The Money Strike game is a bolt-on progressive that enhances a variety of games, including IGT's diversity HD content bundles.
- Systems and Mobile Solutions: IGT will present a range of systems solutions within its SAGSE stand including its IGT Advantage® casino management system and IGT’s content management system, M5. The M5 solution is built with HTML-5 which enables operators to build content once and deploy it across multiple channels. M5 offers players many conveniences such as the ability to order a drink or make a restaurant reservation without having to leave their favorite slot. The Company will also spotlight its mobile offerings including PlaySpot™ and the Cardless Connect™ system solutions. With Cardless Connect technology, players can initiate their player loyalty sessions by simply tapping their mobile phone onto the gaming machine. PlaySpot technology enables visitors to land-based casinos to use their mobile device to play slots and table games for real money, all from a single, easy-to-use mobile app.