aming Laboratories International will showcase its years of industry-leading iGaming experience at its stand P4 during the iGB Live! interactive gaming conference and exhibition, taking place in the Netherlands at the RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre in Amsterdam, 17-20 July 2018.
"As the global leader in iGaming testing and certification, standards consultancy, and thought leadership for nearly three decades, GLI continues to be at the forefront of assisting numerous existing and emerging jurisdictions in developing and updating their iGaming technical standards in the rapidly evolving iGaming marketplace," stated James Illingworth, GLI’s Director of European Client Services.
"Where others see challenges, GLI sees opportunities for gaming stakeholders around the world to leverage the company’s decades of iGaming experience. GLI is approved in all regulated iGaming markets, allowing clients to generate larger amounts of revenue through global expansion via multiple jurisdictional deployments. GLI also actively seeks accreditation in new iGaming markets as they emerge."
GLI is known worldwide for providing the industry’s most comprehensive set of iGaming services that include (but are not limited to):
• Game Evaluations
• Game Math and % Return-to-Player (RTP) Evaluations
• Game Payout Analysis and Reporting
• RNG Testing, RNG Data Analysis, and Reporting
• Platform and Remote Gaming Systems (RGS) Testing
• Integration, Application Program Interface (API) and Communications Testing
• Security Audits (Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Analysis, Threat and Risk Assessments)
• Casino, Poker, Bingo, Jackpot and Progressives Testing
• Sportsbook, Pari-Mutuel and Betting Exchange Testing
• Live Dealer Testing, Proxy, and Skill-Based Gaming Testing
• Sports Betting, Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS), eSports, and Social Gaming Audits
• Technical Standards Document (TSD) Development and Consultation
• Multilingual Services, Consultation, and Compliance Support
“We cordially invite attendees to visit with our global team of iGaming experts at our stand P4 and learn how GLI can help pave the way for their success,” stated Illingworth. “For years, GLI has been at the vanguard of the latest iGaming trends by developing widely accepted gaming technical standards and by using a strategic approach to help our valued clients and customers navigate the complexities of gaming regulations; especially as they pertain to iGaming. GLI can test and certify for over 475 jurisdictions and for all gaming product verticals. We can test products against our GLI standards, and in this way, easily transfer to other jurisdictions by means of a simple GAP analysis. Our scope includes anything gaming and betting related, and there’s a clear focus on iGaming, of course.”
“Clients around the globe are choosing GLI for our iGaming services because we have a top-notch level of staff that have been providing these since 1996,” added Salim Adatia, GLI’s Vice President of iGaming & Canadian Services. “We've worked with jurisdictional regulators to enable them to begin offering iGaming services from the moment when they were considering and contemplating technical standards, all the way to when they were executing and deploying iGaming through the various licensees or through the lottery model that they have within their jurisdiction.”