International edition
September 25, 2020

In the next 2 to 3 years

Enjoy poised to invest over USD 115 M in its four Chilean casinos

Enjoy poised to invest over USD 115 M in its four Chilean casinos
Enjoy will invest USD 31.8 million in the Casino of Viña del Mar, USD 31 million investment in the Pucón operation, USD 29.4 million in the Coquimbo casino and USD 24.5 million in the Puerto Varas casino, emphasizing renovations on their slot offering.
Chile | 06/28/2018

Enjoy expects to invest USD 31.8 million in the Casino of Viña del Mar, USD 31 million investment in the Pucón operation, USD 29.4 million in the Coquimbo casino and USD 24.5 million in the Puerto Varas casino, emphasizing renovations on their gaming and slot offering.

A

s publicly detailed by the operator this week, Advent International-supported Enjoy expects to invest USD 31.8 million in the Casino of Viña del Mar. 84% of the total investment will be used to renovate slot machines, while the remaining 16% will be used to develop new VIP rooms and renovate the restaurant and bar of the new casino. However, the operator has declined to provide further details on the renovations deadline.

Enjoy plans a USD 31 million investment in the Pucón operation over a period of three years. 66% of this amount will be used to renovate machines and integrate the casino into the hotel. The remaining 34% will be used to remodel the hotel to transform the venue into a 4-star establishment.

As regards the casino in Coquimbo, the estimated investment is USD 29.4 million over a period of three years. 70% of the investment will be used to renovate slot machines, and 30% will be allocated into the remodeling of the casino's interior and exterior, the extension of the smoking terrace and the addition of a new event center (which will double the current capacity)

Finally, the Martinez family-linked firm looks forward to injecting USD 24.5 million in the casino of Puerto Varas -a victory of Enjoy over Sun Dreams-. 48% of said investment will be used to buy slot machines, and the remaining 52% will go towards the integration of the new casino and the remodeling of Enjoy Puerto Varas. There will also be a new pool and terrace, and a renewed culinary offering.

In addition to the above, Enjoy pointed out the main pillars of their future growth strategy: optimization of their business processes and technologies, and exploration of new markets in Latin America. The latter was most recently evidenced in the firm's latest announcement on the end of operations in San Andres Island, Colombia.

Moreover, Enjoy has indicated that the exploration of new markets in Latin America is strongly linked to the company's future agenda.

Leave your comment
Newsletter Subscription
Subscribe to receive the latest news and updates
Enter a valid email
Complete the captcha
Thank you for registering to our newsletter.