and-based gambling accounted for less than a quarter of overall wagers whereas mobile betting again proved successful, accounting for 53.1% of sports bets. On the other hand, desktop sources produced 23.5%.
Some highlights during the quarter include:
* Overall GGR up 4% y-o-y at DKK 1.46 billion;
* Online casino and poker GGR up 16% at DKK458 million;
* Online poker GGR down at DKK 33 million(Q2-2016: DKK 37.1 million);
* Revenue from online single player casino games up 18.6% y-o-y with significant growth in table and slot game revenue (slots generated around 68% of all online casino GGR);
* Sports betting GGR stable at DKK 522 million;
* Voluntary self-exclusions rose from 7,962 last October to 11,367 at the end of August 2017, the regulator reported, the majority of these permanent rather than cool-offs.