nspired is licensed in New Jersey with a Casino Service Industry Enterprise License issued by the Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE), and is working closely with the DGE to obtain the necessary certifications.
· Following a recent deal with Spin Games, Inspired will supply a full suite of Virtual Sports products to Resorts via Spin’s HTML5 RGS, The ROCTM (Robust Online ClientTM)
· Resorts will broaden its online offerings with a variety of Inspired’s Virtual Sports, including Rush Horse Racing, Rush Car Racing and Rush Football (Soccer)
All Virtual Sports supplied to Resorts will be available via desktop and mobile channels
· As the originator of the iGaming Lounge, Resorts will realize yet another milestone; broadcasting Virtual Sports from the internet to its iGaming Lounge, creating a unique shared player experience in a sportsbook-like atmosphere
· Inspired is the first and only online supplier of Virtual Sports to the US market. This will be Resorts’ first Virtual Sports deal
· All Virtual Sports supplied to Resorts will be available via desktop and mobile channels
· Inspired’s Virtual Sports are offered in over 50,000 land-based venues and via 300+ online and mobile platforms worldwide, and are now also available for deployment throughout N. America.
Steve Rogers, CCO Digital Games, Inspired, said: ‘We’re delighted to add Resorts Gaming Digital to our list of customers, especially given they will be among the first US operators to deploy Inspired’s world-class Virtual Sports. We’re confident that these products will prove incredibly popular with players in North America, as they are in all other territories which we supply globally. The opportunity for players to wager on Virtual Sports while in the casino is a unique and exciting one, which we expect to see replicated across the U.S. in the coming months.’
Phil Katsaros, Inspired’s Head of Business Development, N. America, added, ‘Virtual Sports is a game-changer and we couldn’t be more excited to partner with Resorts. Not only will Resorts be among the first to offer Virtual Sports in N. America, it will be the first to offer a truly convergent gaming product, where players located at Resorts will be able to wager on the same virtual events occurring online (and vice-versa). We look forward to contributing to Resorts’ rapid growth and continued success.’
Ed Andrewes, CEO of EAGCC, the company that manages Resorts Digital Gaming, concluded: ‘We are thrilled to be adding the Inspired Virtual Sports product to our already extensive portfolio of games. This is a truly unique product in the market and I think it will prove very popular with both the resortscasino.com and mohegansuncasino.com customers. The product is also tailored made for launch in our unique iGaming lounge at the Resorts Casino in Atlantic City.’
To learn more, visit Inspired Gaming's website.