GT’s stand 601 will feature numerous gaming solutions, including the award-winning OnPremise mobile betting solution with new baccarat back-betting functionality.
“IGT is constantly evaluating how we can leverage meaningful innovation in new and existing product segments to differentiate our customers’ casino floors and exceed players’ expectations. At G2E Asia, IGT will introduce the next generation of our OnPremise mobile betting solution with back betting and side betting features that can help our customers further capitalize on the immense regional popularity of baccarat, while meeting the increasing player demand for mobile gaming solutions,” said Walter Bugno, IGT CEO International.
IGT continues to expand its systems footprint throughout the APAC region, and can meet the unique systems needs of any size or type of gaming venue
OnPremise’s new back betting feature utilizes embedded technology that enables casino patrons to play at multiple live tables simultaneously through their smartphone or tablet from any permitted area within a casino. IGT will also demonstrate the Product’s back betting with side bets capabilities that can seamlessly integrate into existing Players’ Club programs and enables players to earn rewards for OnPremise play. IGT’s OnPremise solution is designed to open up the mobile world to land-based casinos and provide gaming opportunities that go beyond the limits of physical expansion. Other key features of OnPremise for players and operators include: omni-channel games, one-touch access, player loyalty programs, convenience applications and more.
Guests visiting IGT’s systems demonstrations can get a first-hand look at the Company’s comprehensive systems solutions portfolio. IGT continues to expand its systems footprint throughout the APAC region, and can meet the unique systems needs of any size or type of gaming venue. IGT will present IGT Advantage®, GALAXIS™ and SYSTEM2go™ casino management systems -- all tools designed to run efficient operations, attract and retain players, and drive revenue. Additionally, IGT will feature multiple mobile apps including Mobile Host and Mobile Responder, along with more specialized systems products such as IGT Floor Manager and JP2go™ systems. IGT’s Floor Manager with Analytics is a leading analysis tool that generates real-time performance data and analytics. Operators can deploy IGT’s JP2go system to amplify jackpot excitement on their properties with turnkey mystery and Wide Area Progressive jackpot functionality.
Other items in IGT’s stand 601 include:
· Linked progressive titles such as the Fu Gui Ji Li™, San Xing Bao Xi™ and Shake the Money Tree games
· Standalone themes on IGT’s CrystalDual® cabinet such as the 99 Riches™, Legends of Chang’e™, Yin Yang™ and Dragon Journey™ games
· Standalone themes on IGT’s G23 cabinet such as the Money Frog™, Imperial DragonTM, Jade RabbitTM, Ju Boa Pen, Lucky LotusTM, and King Koi games
· TRUE 3D® technology titles Dreams of Asia™ 3D, Sphinx 3D® and Aladdin’s Fortune™ 3D games on the AXXIS™ 3D cabinet
· Spinning reel S3000® cabinet titles such as the I Heart Jackpots®, Triple Red Hot 7’s™ Spitfire Free Games and Hot Hit™ Rainbow Riches® Diamonds games
· Ascent® platform-compatible titles such as the Fortune Ingot™ and Majestic Gorilla™ games on the CrystalSlant™ cabinet
Find out more about IGT.