ey feedback from clients has been addressed, including the addition of a bet slip which for the first time enables mobile users to place and manage multiple bets from different events.
The site synchronizes automatically with the desktop version, meaning personal preferences, such as favorite categories, will be instantly available upon log-in via mobile, desktop and tablet.
Key features of the new Sporting Index mobile site include:
· Adaptive and responsive site creating an omni-channel experience on all devices.
· Partial cash out available to mobile users for the first time.
· New bet slip allowing multiple bets from different events.
· Dedicated in-play section with easy sorting.
· Quick filter for finding markets fast.
· Mobile users now able to ‘favourite’ markets which synchronizes with desktop and tablet.
"The new mobile site is a best-in-class product that has been developed to give our client base a faster and easy to use Sporting Index experience," said Sporting Index Marketing Director Paul Turner. "For the first time, clients using mobiles will be able to take advantage of partial cash-outs to better manage their positions, in addition to a dedicated in-play area for maximum excitement while on the move.
“We are certain our clients will be thrilled about the new advanced features. It's a tremendously exciting time at Sporting Index and the new mobile site is just one of a number of new innovations to be launched in the next few months."