he session will take place on the 25th June 2015 at 12.00. The session is sponsored by FSB Technology.
The session will look at:
· How to ensure that your message is always relevant
· How to create long term value based relationships with customers
· How to stop customers from being enticed by welcome offers and quick wins
· How to improve your marketing communications using the latest technology available to improve your customer experience
The session will also look at those company's leading the way in using CRM to create the best customer experience in the industry.
The expert speakers are:
· Dave McDowell, CEO & Co-founder, FSB Technology
· Dorothy Creaven, CEO, Element Wave
· Steven Valentine, Director of Interactive, Comtrade Gaming
"Sportsbetting CRM represents one of the largest opportunities for organic revenue growth in the industry today. Automated promotions for mobile users will define the next decade of sports betting marketing and I am pleased to be able to moderate a session on this exciting topic," said Dave McDowell, CEO & Co-founder, FSB Technology.
BeTS, now in its fourth year, is a must attend annual event for executives working across the sports betting industry. The conference will address key issues and market trends, with session topics around sports rights, customer CRM, creative marketing as well as explorations of the African and Asian markets.