ldquo;We are extremely proud to have the IMGL Masterclass taking place at the iGaming Super Show. To be able to offer our delegates a place to discuss regulatory issues with the industry’s thought leaders is fantastic,” said Alex Pratt, Head of iGaming Business.
The IMGL Masterclass will cover issues around payment processing and payment blocking, developments in the Netherlands, Binary options, financials/CFDs, and Fantasy League Sports.
Expert speakers include:
· Joerg Hofmann, President, International Masters of Gaming Law
· George von Brevern, SVP Corporate Office & Compliance, Skrill
· Joakim Marstrander, Partner & Head of Legal, Deloitte Norway
· Peter Howitt, Founder and Director, Ramparts European Law Firm
· Morten Ronde, Director of Education and Association Development, International Masters of Gaming Law
· Justin Franssen, Partner, Kalff Katz & Franssen
· Peter-Paul de Goeij, Director, Lottovate
· Bob Stocker, Member, Dickinson Wright PLLC, Michigan
· David Gzesh, Gaming Counsel, Gzesh Law, Ltd.
· Frank Toolboom, Attorney-at-Law, Kalff Katz & Franssen
· Nick Bortot, CEO, BUX
· Tal Itzhak Ron, Chairman, Tal Ron, Drihem and Co., Law Firm
· John Hagan, Managing Partner, Harris Hagan
· Joseph Cuschieri, Executive Chairman, Lotteries and Gaming Authority - Malta
The conference content has been created by IMGL and is customised to give delegates from the entire gaming industry access to information and analysis delivered by C-level executives and international thought leaders.
“IMGL is looking forward to being a part of the best iGaming exhibition and conferences in the iGaming industry. I am excited and proud that IMGL, with its popular series of Masterclasses, will bring quality content to the iGaming Super Show conference. The IMGL Masterclasses gathers top-level industry speakers and leading legal experts to speak about hot topics in the gaming industry - free of charge for the delegates attending the Masterclasses,” said Morten Ronde, Director of Education and Association Development, International Masters of Gaming Law.
IMGL is an internationally respected body of thought leaders and aimed at shaping the future of gaming law. The content of the IMGL Masterclass and the high calibre of the speakers will reflect this core objective.