· Launched HMTL5 framework, iSENSE 2.0, with new UI.
· Launched first progressive jackpot, Joker Millions.
· Launched Infinite API for Gamification.
· Innovative Super Free Spins concept launched with Vera&John – this will be available to all customers from June.
· Signed GVC who are now live.
· Signed Asian social and mobile in-app purchase operator.
· Four operators, including Betsson and Cherry, now signed up for first progressive jackpot Joker Millions.
· Now signed 22 operators and 16 are live.
· Now support 24 languages and 35 currencies.
· Nominated for four EGR B2B Awards.
· Opened new office in Krakow, Poland with room to grow team.
Comment from Fredrik Elmqvist, CEO of Yggdrasil:
“I’m very pleased with the start we’ve made to 2015 following a breakthrough year for Yggdrasil in 2014. We’ve recently signed deals with operator heavyweights like Betsson and GVC and that is the best possible testimonial for our range of products and services.”
“We now have 22 operators signed up and 16 of those were live by March – that is compared with just two operators signed in December 2013.”
“We’ve launched some important new technological advancements in the first quarter, including our new HTML5 framework, iSENSE 2.0, with a new UI and also our Infinite API for Gamification. We’ve had excellent feedback on both of these from our current and prospective partners and they will be a big part of our strategy moving forward.”
“Joker Millions, our first progressive jackpot, was launched at ICE and we now have four operators signed up to it, including Betsson and Cherry.”
“Our software development team is growing in Krakow, Poland where we recently opened a new office. We’re committed to the very best talent and technology and this office gives us the footprint to continue progressing over the coming months and years.”
“I was thrilled that we were nominated for all four EGR B2B Awards that we applied for, and hopefully we might manage to win one.”
“It’s been a tremendous beginning and we’re all focused on delivering further positive results and growth during the remainder of the year.”