ldquo;IGT is excited to showcase the combined global strength of our newly formed Company,” said Walter Bugno, IGT CEO, International. “At G2E Asia, we will present a portfolio that speaks volumes about our Customer First focus and our commitment to the success and growth of the Asia-Pacific market. IGT continues to invest in extensive market research with a global focus and local emphasis, ensuring that the games we develop resonate with our customers and their players.”
IGT’s stand will feature innovative content, cutting-edge technology and a suite of systems solutions created to cultivate excitement and drive return on investment. Products on IGT’s Stand 909 include:
Linking Players with Progressives:
• IGT will spotlight the Company’s Asian culturally enriched progressive theme, San Xing Bao Xi. Housed on the CrystalDual cabinet, San Xing Bao Xi features two base game themes, Dragon Dynasty and Golden Frog, and boasts a series of play mechanics that elevate player excitement and encourage players to bet up.
• IGT will prominently feature the Company’s Premium AXXIS product line with award-winning TRUE 3D technology. Asian-themed games DRAGON’S TEMPLE 3D and DREAMS of ASIA will complement an extended library of other brilliant TRUE 3D games.
• IGT’s new CrystalDual cabinet will make its Asia-Pacific debut at G2E Asia. The CrystalDual cabinet delivers remarkable visuals and presentation through two pristine Multi-Layer Display (MLD) touch screens. Great visuals are complemented by outstanding audio and thoughtful ergonomic design to round out the CrystalDual cabinet’s dynamic player experiences. This hardware is backed by an extensive pipeline of games, including fan-favorite titles and new Asian culturally enhanced titles.
• IGT will spotlight a robust core portfolio of Asian culturally enriched themes on the G23 hardware, including new themes Dancing Lion, Eastern Treasures, Chinese Odyssey, Fortune Beast, Guardian’s Treasures, Lantern Riches, and more.
• Exciting titles from PopCap including BEJEWELED, ZUMA and PLANTS vs. ZOMBIES, will all be presented on the MaxVusion cabinet.
Connecting the Casino Floor:
• IGT will present its SYSTEM2go slot management system with the new Platinum View edition, including an interactive Player Display and a wealth of new features. Also on display will be the comprehensive GALAXIS casino systems solution with its nine different modules. New in the GALAXIS TABLES module is IGT´s JUNKETS product, streamlining the management of junkets by providing reliable accounting and reducing the cost of operations.
Dealing a Winning Hand:
• Success is in the cards when IGT demonstrates Baccarat and Roulette games on LT Game’s (a subsidiary of Paradise Entertainment) live and Electronic Table Game (ETG) systems, as part of IGT’s distribution agreement with the Macau-based distributor.