egistration and hotel accommodation information is available now at www.gaminglabs.com.
Thought-leaders from across the region and representing the gaming industry spectrum will hold in-depth presentations and discussions on today’s most relevant topics including:
- Gaming and Lottery Licensing Processes for Land-based and iGaming Industries
- Concerns for Fraud, Money Laundering and Player Protection in Gaming
- Interactive Delivery Systems – iGaming/Social/Sports Betting: A Worldwide Regulatory Overview
- To Regulate or Not to Regulate: Interactive Gaming Operations in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Analyzing Lottery Profitability and Challenges for Growth
- Government Procurement Process in Sports Betting Operations
The Roundtable will also include a demonstration of DGJCMT Peru’s Regulators’ Data Center functionality and an on-site training on inspection procedures of gaming devices and systems in a gaming hall in Lima.
Advanced registration is required and space is limited. Regulators and government lotteries are strongly encouraged to make their reservations now at www.gaminglabs.com.