AGSE Expo has acquired a great reputation, positioning itself as one of the three most important gaming trade shows with ICE and G2E. The organizers´ responsibility and professionalism has helped build the popularity of the event, assisting the Latin American market to achieve its goals and satisfy needs.
SAGSE will be marketing its two main events:
* SAGSE Central America & Caribbean @ Panama on May 7th and 8th ,the 10th edition.www.sagsecc.com
And then SAGSE Latin America @ Buenos Aires on Nov 11th, 12th and 13th, the 22nd edition www.monografie.com
Through SAGSE’s events visitors get to meet with the most important casinos, bingos, sportbooks and gaming hall operators across the region. The events further have a crucial E Gaming and lottery dimension.
SAGSE’s events are 100% international and its venue wisely chosen, based on comfortable flight connections, cosmopolitan cities, night-life, etc.
SAGSE 2014 highlights:
* Direct access to the 339.000 slot machines on the LATAM market.
* Connect with more than 6,000 decision makers - 58% have purchasing power and 32% are senior managers.
* Meet senior level executives and do business trying out the best meat and wine at the same time! Also enjoy some days in the Caribbean sun!
SAGSE offers the opportunity to meet decision makers and contacts with qualified executive degrees, from the leading commercial casinos across Latin America.
* The iGaming market at SAGSE 2014: there has never been a better moment for online gambling companies to showcase their products and services at the largest and most successful gaming business event for Latin America.
If you would like to make an appointment for a visit, please send an e-mail to Mr. Alan Burak ([email protected]) or simply stop by Booth # ND2-B to get more information. If you will not be available to meet on site but one of your colleagues will be in attendance, please forward this message on to them.
"We will be available to host and share all activities that will be taking place in London next week, such as social occasions, group appointments, dinners and other events", said Alan Burak, SAGSE’s Show Manager. "Everything that happens in London will pass through our booth".
“We are committed to industry growth and that is the reason why we have such an important position at ICE. We would like to say again that it will be an honor to welcome clients and friends at Booth Number Nd2-D”, concluded Burak.