ith a long standing tradition of providing casinos worldwide with a full range of currency and table game products, the company will debut a number of new currency products and RFID table game solutions designed to help casino operators expand their currency options and maximize their table productivity:
• B&G Premium Plaques. Incorporating cutting-edge technology that enables the plaque to include decor designs not available elsewhere, GPI's new B&G Premium plaques take customization to new heights. With unique designs incorporated directly into the plaque materials, each plaque is more visually distinctive, making it easier to distinguish from other sets while enhancing its overall appeal and security.
• B&G J3 Jeton. Featuring multiple edge spot designs and expanded decal options, the J3 hybrid jeton extends the design options available in the company's other jeton and chip products. By allowing easier identification when in racks or stacks, the J3 also offers a much broader range of security features than those available in traditional jetons.
• RFID Tray Inventory Module (TIM). An optional feature of GPI's Chip Inventory System (CIS) that can be used with any of the company's RFID chip trays, TIM provides operators with real-time table currency inventory and security monitoring while delivering critical time saving benefits. By automating tasks like table openings and closings and providing on-going inventory accounting that reduces the need for manual rack counts, TIM helps maximize a table's productivity while providing management with ongoing, accurate information about each table's currency balance and activity.
• RFID Plaque Box. The first of its kind, GPI's Plaque Box is an innovative RFID table solution that provides secure protection of the casino's highest value currency items, while enabling real-time counting and movement details. With the ability to store and track dozens of variable size RFID plaques during game play, the Plaque Box can be installed next to a regular chip tray or installed with GPI's RFID Dual Chip Tray for maximum table currency accounting and efficiency.
• RFID Dual Chip Tray. By providing real-time information of all chip movement and inventory activities, the Dual Chip Tray reduces game downtime caused by manual rack counts and can be integrated with a casino's management system via CIS to provide real-time information on table activity, chip inventory balances and more.
"Because the Asia gaming market continues to expand and require unique product innovations, we have heightened our focus on developing new currency products and RFID options that address the specific needs of the region's casinos. As a result, the new products we're introducing at G2E Asia reflect our ongoing collaborations with our customers," commented Gregory Gronau, GPI's President and CEO.
"As the industry's largest market for plaques, our customers consistently request new distinctive options, and our B&G Premium Plaques provide them with an unprecedented level of customization than previously available. We also have high expectations for our J3 jetons that are a truly innovative currency style and offer our customers more design and security options than elsewhere available."
Gronau continued: "And, reflecting our continued focus on RFID product development that improves casino performance and efficiency, we are proud to introduce the RFID Plaque Box, an enhancement to our RFID Dual Chip Tray that can also be used as a stand-alone unit. Working together, these time-saving products help operators maximize their table revenue by eliminating unnecessary game delays and providing more currency security at busy tables. We look forward to receiving the market's feedback next week and feel that these new products speak strongly to our commitment to improving the performance of our customers."