International edition
September 27, 2020

Overall gamblers spent us$ 38.154 billion on all types of gambling

Macau: VIP Baccarat generates gross revenues of us$ 26.356 billion in 2012

(Macau).- According to the Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (GICB), VIP Baccarat provided gross revenues of us$ 26.356 billion in 2012, accounting for 69.3 % total casino revenues in Macau last year. The percentage of gross gaming and gambling revenues that came from VIP Baccarat was 3.9 % points down on the 73.2 % it accounted for in 2011.

T

he two main games people bet on in Macau’s casinos – VIP Baccarat and –Baccarat – provided revenues of us$ 34.637 billion or 91.1 percent of the total revenue of casinos in the territory, which was us$ 37.3 billion.

Overall gamblers spent us$ 38.154 billion on all types of gaming and gambling including dog and horse racing, Chinese lottery, scratch cards, and sports betting.

At the end of 2012 there were 35 casinos in Macau, 20 of which were owned by Sociedade de Jogos de Macau, six by Galaxy Casino, four by Venetian Macau, three by Melco Crown Jogos (Macau) and one each by Wynn Resorts and MGM Grand Paradise, which altogether had a total of 5,497 tables and 16,585 slot machines.

What is your opinion about this article?
  • I like it
    %
    0 votos
  • I don't like it
    %
    0 votos
  • I have not thought about it
    %
    0 votos
Leave your comment
Newsletter Subscription
Subscribe to receive the latest news and updates
Enter a valid email
Complete the captcha
Thank you for registering to our newsletter.
Follow us on Facebook