ecently, Global Gaming & Systems was named as Authorized Service Provider (PSA) to bring online and real-time information to SAT. What does this acknowledgement represent for the company?
It represents a boost to continue contributing to the gaming industry in Mexico and Latin America, the confidence in security and development that our technology has provided to the operators since its creation. It is an important complement to the certifications we have acquired -GLI and NYCE- based in our casino management and administration system: Global Management System.
Which are the main characteristics of your system?
- It is an integral solution that centralizes all the casino information belonging to operators in real time.
- It reduces operational costs of the daily operation in a 30% average, through control and monitoring tools, Lounge System & Central Data System.
- An increment of the affluence of players through Player Tracking & Loyalty System, allowing the configuration of illimited promotional campaigns and to know the players’ profile.
-An increment in the gaming volume -netwin- through the DROP System, recharging electronic money through the kiosk/bill acceptor.
- A unique box, compatible with all the manufacturers existing in the market (Class II and Class III).
- Configuration of the mystery progressives on the terminals of any manufacturer.
- System homologated with SAT (Mexico).
What other systems can you offer the gaming industry with bets and draws?
On top of GMS, in Global Gaming & System we have developed a communication platform between gaming terminals and our Cashless System: Virtual Casino. It is a tool that allows the operators to expand the gaming offer to the terminal withouth being competitive between them, generating an increment in the general netwin of the gambling venue.
Besides, it brings the chance to provide players bar service, restaurant, valet parking and TV, among others, directly from the gaming terminal. Virtual Casino breaks the physical and time barriers when offering players to transfer electronic money from its card to an account previously authorized in a casino intranet with which they will be able to continue enjoying bingo and slot games, among others.
Which is the position of Global Gaming & Systems in Mexico?
We have presence in all the country, managing 29 operations with more than 10,000 gaming terminals connected to the Global Management System, and 7,000 more terminals in contracts signed, soon to be installed. On the other hand, we are starting the launch of Virtual Casino in Mexico with some of our customers.
Do you reach other Latin American countries?
Yes, we are in negotiations with operators in Costa Rica, Colombia and Argentina.
Which are the objectives you aim to achieve in the following months?
To keep on expanding our technology to the whole Mexico and Latin America, as well as continue with the development of innovative and secure solutions so operators count with competitive tools to offer players and the industry in general more quality in responsible gaming.