2E Asia will take place May 22-24 at the Venetian Macao, in Macau, and will provide attendees access to the tools and knowledge needed to compete in the gaming market on a global scale.
“As the Asian and global gaming markets evolve at a rapid pace, G2E Asia continues to be the premier gaming event in the region,” said Frank J. Fahrenkopf, Jr., president and CEO of the American Gaming Association (AGA). “It equips gaming executives with the tools and knowledge necessary to be effective leaders not only in the increasingly competitive Asian region, but in the larger global gaming arena. There is no better place to grow your career, advance your business and seize the future of the global gaming industry than at G2E Asia”
Highlights and special events for G2E Asia 2012 include:
G2E Asia 2012 show floor
The G2E Asia 2012 show floor will showcase cutting-edge products and business solutions from more than 120 exhibitors from 20 different countries, with nearly one-third (30 percent) being new suppliers from various gaming segments from around the world. The 5,000 expected visitors will attend the 2012 event from key international buyer groups in emerging gaming markets like the Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam and Singapore.
The show floor also will feature three educational seminars.
• On May 22, Vlado Damjanovski, one of the world’s most recognized closed-circuit television (CCTV) experts, will lead a new Security and Surveillance Workshop. During this interactive session, he will cover CCTV trends and how casino operators can take advantage of the latest technology.
• On May 23 and 24 gaming expert Sal Piacente is back with a brand new program on common cheating scams. During these intensive one-hour live demonstration sessions, he will provide on-site game protection training by taking attendees step-by-step through the latest cheating tricks.
G2E Asia 2012 Conference
Attendees will learn about the latest trends and most innovative ideas that are shaping the global gaming industry today and in the future.
• The 2012 Conference will begin Tuesday, May 22 with the Global Markets Forum, a full-day program featuring a series of in-depth discussions on how various economic and regulatory issues are affecting current and emerging gaming jurisdictions in the pan-Asian region.
• On Wednesday, May 23, the conference will divide into two tracks - one for senior management and one for middle management - regulatory issues, finance, integrated resorts, non-gaming amenities, marketing and human resources, with content tailored to each group. General conference sessions also will be held Wednesday, May 23 and will focus on junket operations and technology.
• The conference at G2E Asia 2012 will conclude Thursday, May 24, with general sessions examining the economy and social trends, the Chinese gaming market and the power of social media.
Conference sessions will be simultaneously translated into English and Cantonese.
Global Gaming Women
This year, G2E Asia will host Asian first Global Gaming Women (GGW) event. Scheduled for Thursday, May 24 at 8 a.m., it also will feature a roundtable discussion among female leaders from the Asian gaming market. The AGA launched GGW in 2011 as a development program to nurture emerging female leaders in the international gaming industry.
Gaming Management Certificate Program
This program will also take place Thursday, May 24 and will include a full day of special interactive educational workshops designed to help casino managers in Asia develop the leadership skills necessary to succeed in the industry. This year’s program will feature new topics focusing on operations, management and the future of the Macau market. This executive program is produced in partnership with gaming professors at the University of Macau and the University of Nevada, Las Vegas Singapore. All attendees will receive an official certificate of completion from both sponsoring universities and G2E Asia.