2E Asia’s new lineup of conference sessions will give executives direct access to influential gaming experts as they engage in stimulating debates and share valuable perspectives on today’s most critical topics.
All sessions offer simultaneous translation services. Session highlights include:
Global Markets Forum – Tuesday May 22
- Spotlight on Macau: A Conversation with Local Leaders
- Compare and Contrast: The Differing Gaming Models of Cambodia and Vietnam
- If Not Now, When? Legalization in Japan, Korea and Taiwan
- Manila Makeover: The New Philippine Market
- Success in Singapore: Has Gaming Delivered on Its Promise?
Senior Management Track – Wednesday May 23
- Regulatory Review: Lessons for the Emerging Market
- The Asian IPO: How to Evaluate an Emerging Company
- More than Gaming: How the Integrated Resort Can Work Across Asia
Middle Management Track – Wednesday May 23
- Beyond Baccarat: Cultivating Non-Gaming Business
- Spreading the Word: Marketing across Asia
- Part of Employees: How to Grow and Retain Talent
General Sessions – Wednesday May 23
- Very Important Business: The Evolution of the Junket Operations
- Leading the Charge: The Expansion of Gaming Technology in Asia
General Sessions – Thursday May 24
- The Big Picture: How Asian Economic and Social Trends Impact Gaming
- A Closer Look: The Chinese Gaming Market
- Game On: Harnessing the Power of Social Media
People who register by April 13 for this three-day Conference will save us$ 100 and will also enjoy free admission to the Exhibits and receive online access to the conference program recordings.
G2E Asia 2012 is coming two weeks early from May 22-24 at the Venetian Macao.