MS products on display at ICE 2012 will include new, differentiated game play mechanics, more diverse math models, innovative reel arrays that offer players novel ways to win, and Player’s Life Web Services, WMS’ award-winning cloud-based application. In addition, new Portal themes, unique value-added, secondary integrated bonus applications that utilize visual and audio enhancements to bring new excitement to base game themes, will be on display.
WMS will also introduce new participation and premium games, including updates to performance-proven series and introductions of new games for iconic brands such as The Wizard of Oz Journey to Oz, Monopoly Party Train, and Battleship.
In addition, WMS will debut the first participation games – the Super Team and Aladdin & The Magic Quest themes – that leverage the capabilities and functionality made possible by the Company’s proprietary, next-generation CPU-NXT3 platform. WMS will also demonstrate the business-to-business capabilities of its online casino platform, JackpotParty.com.
Brian R. Gamache, Chairman and CEO of WMS, said, “Casino operators in international markets must address market-specific player preferences when determining which slot games to offer customers.”
“ICE 2012 provides the perfect forum for WMS to launch its most diverse-ever range of new international gaming entertainment experiences designed to engage existing slot players and attract new players to our customers’ facilities. We are confident that our 2012 product line-up will extend our record of delivering great new games that help drive player loyalty and revenue performance for our customers,” he concluded.
ICE 2012 Product Highlights
The product line-up at ICE 2012 begins with innovations and exciting game play mechanics, coupled with industry-favorite game features. WMS will showcase 80 gaming machines for international markets with differentiated slot entertainment experiences, including:
· The Wizard of Oz: The new The Wizard of Oz Journey to Oz: The largest adventure yet for The Wizard of Oz brand, offering for the first time for The Wizard of Oz brand, a spinning wheel -- one of the most player-popular game mechanics in the industry. This exciting game is packed with exciting technologies, including Collaborative Gaming technology, surround sound gaming chairs, a wide-area progressive, a base game mini-wheel and a large community video spinning wheel on dual 52” overhead screens for unique Bigger Event bonus round action.
· Battleship: Jumping straight from the classic board game to the slot floor are Battleship slots. These entertaining 5-Reel Video executions of the iconic brand are available in 20-, 30- and 40-Line configurations, launching with two base themes. WMS has amped up the series with bonus rounds unique to each base theme, awarding free spins or credits and multipliers. Games featuring Transmissive Reels technology for this series will also be on display.
· Life of Luxury Deluxe: The new Life of Luxury Deluxe theme is the follow-up to the successful Life of Luxury Progressive series. The game features a Local Area Progressive free spin bonus randomly triggered during standard G+™ Deluxe and G+ Deluxe 5x4 base gameplay. In the progressive, free spin bonus round, a max wager spin guarantees a progressive award when the picking bonus is triggered.
· CPU-NXT3 Games: The first CPU-NXT3 platform games for international markets are the Super Team theme, a Player’s Life Web Services-enabled game with 15 heroes that travel through three different bonus features to unlock additional bonuses and hero customization opportunities; and the Aladdin & The Magic Quest theme, which also marks the launch of the Company’s Sensory Immersion 2.0 technology platform.
· MONOPOLY PARTY TRAIN: The MONOPOLY Party Train theme takes player-popular mechanics from previous MONOPOLY slots and enhances them with additional features including a new dual machine marquee for heightened floor merchandising. Available in mechanical and video reel base game versions, the MONOPOLY Party Train theme introduces the random Move Feature that randomly takes players around the MONOPOLY board for mini-bonuses, free spin enhancements, bonus triggers and more.
· G+ DELUXE: A proven performer on the slot floor, the new G+ Deluxe themes feature dual-level level standalone progressives where at the end of any winning base game spin (except progressive wins), the increment increases, and a progressive may award randomly. G+ Deluxe themes also include a Free Spin Bonus where players can receive free spins at the end of the bonus spin, as well as other enhancements. WMS expects to introduce up to 15 new themes for the global market for the G+ Deluxe series in fiscal 2012.
· Power Spins: A new family for the video Bonus Bank player featuring a base game with the look and feel of the popular G+ Deluxe series. Launching with four themes, each game enables players to activate an acquired Power Spin event at any time to increase the chance of winning. Players can accumulate Power Spin events higher than the maximum bet, which allows for a significantly more volatile experience.
· Colossal Reels: New to the WMS Innovation Series category, the Colossal Reels series utilizes the full widescreen power of the Bluebird2 and Bluebird xD cabinets to feature two sets of reels – traditional and oversized – that transfer wild symbols between reels. The Colossal Reels series will launch with four themes.
In addition, WMS will showcase two participation games – the Pirate Battle and Castle King themes – featuring the award-winning Metascreen technology. Both themes are available on four side-by-side Bluebird xD cabinets with special 32-inch overhead monitors. These monitors form a massive, singular screen where bank-wide bonus rounds play out with assistance complemented by emotive lighting and Experience Design technologies.
The WMS booth #3400 will also feature the Company’s Networked Gaming Portal functionality with a special “Power of Portal” section highlighting WMS Portal products in a circular bank of Bluebird xD units with overhead LCD units illustrating the flexibility of this product. The featured Portal themes include the Ultra Hit Progressive (UHP) series, with the Jackpot Explosion and Piggy Bankin themes; the Mega Multiplier series with the Super Shot theme, with bonus action powered by a real-time physics engine; and the Winner’s Share series, which enables players to collect credit awards ranging from 1 to 200 percent of the progressive jackpot with the Peng-Wins theme.
The commercial version of the Wage-Net networked gaming system featuring the Player’s Life Web Services and Remote Configuration and Download (“RCD”) functionality will also be on display at ICE 2012. WMS WAGE‐NET solutions enabled by a networked slot floor are designed from the ground-up leveraging computer industry and GSA standards‐based architecture to enable cross‐vendor interoperability. These solutions provide customers with the freedom of choice and flexibility to utilize systems and applications best suited to their own needs.
Brian Gamache said: “Many of our international customers are embracing the power of our WAGE‐NET and award-winning solutions, which have the added benefit of significant operational efficiencies gained with the WMS Remote Configuration and Download solution. Recent and planned launches in international and domestic markets are evidence that a WMS networked slot floor can help operators realize a significant return on investment while delivering an unmatched gaming experience for the casino guest.”
Jackpot Party Online Casino Demonstrations at ICE 2012
At ICE 2012, WMS will present to casino and lottery operators in regulated gaming markets the Company’s Jackpot Party online casino Business-to-Business capabilities, which include managed services and game server integration solutions. As part of WMS’ end-to-end online gaming solutions, the Jackpot Party platform features a fully interactive online casino that provides players with exclusive access to a diverse array of WMS premium licensed and proprietary slot games, as well as a number of player-favorite card and table games. In addition to its community-building and social features, WMS’ online gaming platform enables players to enter the Jackpot Party Progressive – the first accumulating online jackpot in the world that can be hit on any game, with any stake, at any time – completely at random. WMS’ UK-based JackpotParty.com has had a successful first year of operations and was recently designated as being Highly Commended in the “Slots Operator of the Year” category at the eGaming Review Awards.
Brian Gamache concluded: “Our talented game designers and engineers bring in-depth industry insights and an unparalleled focus on the player experience to consistently re-define and enhance gaming excitement on the casino floor. With several industry-unique game play mechanics and products including our Networked Gaming Portal capabilities and the first games for our newest operating system, WMS continues to introduce products that address the specific, near-term needs of international customers, while ushering in new paradigms of gaming entertainment to support their future gaming floor plans and WMS’ long-term growth.”