hese are the highlights:
• For the fourth month in a row (in June), Macau managed to generate more than US$ 3 billion in gaming revenue.
• So far, Macau is up 45% YoY in 1H11. If it generates an average of US$ 3.5 billion in revenue over the traditionally stronger 2nd half of the year, it will meet Citigroup's target of 40% year over year growth.
• Casino market share split for June: SJM Holdings Limited (29%), Sands China (16%), Galaxy (15%), Wynn (15%), Melco Crown (14%) and MGM (11%).
• Casino market share split for 1H11: SJM (31%), Sands China (16%), Melco Crown (15%), Wynn (15%), Galaxy (12%) and MGM (11%).
• Citigroup attributes June's above average performance to the opening of Galaxy Macau- its market share rose ~2ppts from 13.5% to 15.4%. The biggest loser in June was SJM, who saw its marketshare decline by ~4 ppts from 33.3% to 29.1%.