his June, the G2E Asia Conference is premiering breakthrough sessions on the hottest issues in Asian gaming. This world-class educational opportunity is a chance to get a glimpse of gaming’s future.
G2E Asia 2011 Conference Highlights:
• Totally refreshed session content addressing the most critical issues facing today’s Asian gaming industry, including VIP junkets, operations, marketing, financing, non-gaming amenities and more.
• Global Markets Forum will be held on Tuesday, 7 June, and will examine the economic and regulatory issues affecting current and emerging markets in a broad array of gaming jurisdictions in the pan-Asian region.
• Conference Keynote Luncheon—exclusive for conference delegates.
• Separate, dedicated conference sessions geared toward senior and middle management.
• Simultaneous interpretation services offering Chinese (Cantonese) and English language options.
Register for the Show and Conference today and find out more program updates at www.G2EAsia.com.