ome of the novelties for the European markets were:
- The stand featured a packed house of new Viridian WS widescreen models and over 30 new game titles drawn from Aristocrat’s global portfolio, many with multi-denomination capabilities, available with optional Nteractiv LCD programmable buttons;
- New game options included Hyperloop (comprising standalone game titles All Puffed Up! and Halloween Trick or Treat), Remix (Dragon Emperor and Don Quixote), Win Your Way (Captain Cutthroat and Big Sky) and Mega Pay (More Chilli and More Hearts), as well as the extended theme Multi Mega Pay (Gazellions and Fortune Fantasy) and Drag ‘n’ Drop (Imperial House), further on-stand highlights including the new Feature Top Box game Stuntman Sam and double standalone progressive theme Emperor Penguin;
- Godard’s Rockin’ Olives and Monster Boogie made their first outing in Viridian WS widescreen format, with other new link games comprising Cashman Fever and Tarzan – Lord of the Jungle, Tarzan swinging in the VerveHD cabinet;
- Two new games for the Spanish street market, Mystic Mermaid and Wicked Winnings were unveiled as well as the brand new standalone antebet game Aristocrat All Stars, the latter marking the first time that Europe has staged a global debut for Aristocrat;
- 2011 also marked the first ICE instance of a ‘future product zone’, featuring Aristocrat development concepts being tested for customer feedback;
- Sporting a new identity, Aristocrat Lotteries made its maiden public appearance, showing off its Multix and new Belago true Server-Based Gaming video lottery solutions for Norway’s state-owned operator Nørsk Tipping and a selection of Comma 6b interactive video terminals currently rolling out across Italy in partnership with local concessionaire Cogetech;
-On-stand customer interaction featured a greater use of technology this year with handheld touchscreen-based product demonstrations and exit surveys to gain feedback on the many new innovations being released.
“The portfolio launched in London has defined our year ahead, this was merely a taste of what’s in store for 2011 and we look forward to releasing more and more great concepts and innovations in the coming 12 months,” William Wilsnagh, Managing Director – Africa and Europe Aristocrat Technologies, said.