ince the first event in 1998, GiGSE has always been at the forefront of innovation when it comes to the gaming industry in North America. Home to over 150 Indian tribes and to a heated iGaming debate that still divides the industry and a technology hub where Facebook and Zynga – two companies behind the world’s largest online poker site reside, San Francisco provides an ideal setting for continuing the iGaming discussion and for networking with the key industry players.
Now back on the industry calendar, after a 2-year UIGEA hiatus, the 11th Global iGaming Summit & Expo will help people:
* Understand when, where and how they will be able to offer online poker, casino and other products to North American players.
* Plan specific scenarios for different regulatory outcomes – both State and Federal perspectives.
* Engage with the key interest groups, from AGA members to Indian tribes and lotteries, to shape the legislative debate and make sure your strategic interests are heard and included.
* Create strategic alliances with global iGaming operators and suppliers to exchange expertise and ensure the quickest way to market.
* Learn best practice in launching and operating an iGaming business, including age verification, payment processing, data protection, player acquisition and CRM, from best-of-breed European operators.