he new AGEM members are:
· Advantech-Innocore, based in North Shields, UK, designs, manufactures and sells technologically advanced PC products tailored to the specific needs of the gaming industry.
· Chetu, based in Miramar, Fla., with an office in Las Vegas, is a leading IT solutions provider that offers gaming device, SAS or jackpot integration.
· Cantor Gaming, based in Las Vegas, is a manufacturer, distributor and gaming operator that develops and implements mobile gaming technology for casino games and race and sports.
· DigiDeal, based in Spokane Valley, Wash., is a premier e-table supplier with a large portfolio of games with bonus bet options and a wide range of customizable platforms.
· Flextronics, headquartered in Singapore, is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider focused on delivering complete design, engineering and manufacturing services.
· Galaxy Gaming, based in Las Vegas, designs, manufactures, markets, licenses and leases casino table games and electronic jackpot bonus systems for both land-based and cruise ship gaming locations.
· Leap Forward Gaming, based in Reno, Nev., specializes in the innovation, development, design, manufacture and operation of wireless communication systems for both gaming and non-gaming industries.
· Table Trac, based in Minnetonka, Minn., designs and implements table games management systems and casino management systems in casino throughout North, South and Central America.
For more information, visit www.AGEM.org.