ashflow SC has ascended MEI into the production of more than 700.000 units. Momentum driven by satisfied customers has grown globally, resulting in a ship share of more than 90% of games sold for US casino openings and expansions, as well as being specified in all slot machines selected for the two Singapore properties opening in 2010.
Increased value created by the next generation Cashflow SC is highlighted by enhancements that are localized to the acceptor head, because of that it can work hand-in-hand with legacy Cashflow SC units already in the field. This capability is facilitated by intelligent support tools that will be able to sense the product version and provide the appropriate software.
And it also is compatible with product extensions that have expanded the reach of bill acceptors from the slot machine to the entire cash management process. Development on the next generation Cashflow SC product is well underway. MEI is planning to begin delivering samples to OEMs for testing mid-year. Depending on the speed of testing and jurisdictional approvals, the new product could be in production by the end of 2010.
Next generation Cashflow SC
- An improved recognition system, which provides proactive security by utilizing transmissive sensors to see all the way through notes in multiple wavelengths
- Faster bill-to-bill speed, which will upgrade the player experience and speed up transactions to expand throughput
- Expanded memory, which will limit part numbers and submissions by allowing more notes to be recognized in a specific release of firmware
- Comprehensive barcode recognition, which processes barcode coupons in all four directions and improves acceptance on multi-width currencies
- Upgrade to USB 2.0, which speeds up communications with the host machine and even potentially expands functionality