International edition
September 28, 2020

Over 80 % of the 2009 show’s 25,000 attendees pre-registered electronically

IGE 2010 visitor registration goes live

(UK).- Online visitor registration for the 2010 International Gaming Expo (IGE), incorporating ATEI, ICEi and The Betting Show, opened on 5th October, with show organisers Clarion Gaming anticipating in excess of 100,000 visits to the shows’ websites from industry professionals based in more than 160 nations.

O

ver 80 % of the 2009 show’s 25,000 attendees pre-registered electronically, with the remaining 20 % opting to register their details on arrival. Marketing Manager, Charlotte Skinner said that the conversion rate is also impressive: “Over 60 % of pre-registered customers actually walk through the doors, which considering that this is a free entry b2b event which attracts more international visitors than those based domestically is a remarkable achievement. Clearly, the prospect of seeing thousands of new products from hundreds of globally operating, blue chip manufacturers is a mouth watering prospect. No where else can operators see the latest developments across low-stake gaming, land-based casino, betting, amusements, bingo, remote gaming and lottery sectors all under the same roof.”

The show websites (www.ige-exhibition.com, www.atei-exhibition.com and www.bettingshow.com) include a wealth of visitor information including discounted hotel deals, exhibitor/product lists and floorplans, the latest show news, travel information and details on at-show events. The badge registration process also includes automated assistance for visitors requiring a visa to enter the United Kingdom. The 2010 show takes place at Earls Court Exhibition Centre, London from 26-28 January.

IGE’s domestic visitor promotion campaign also gets fully under way this week as Clarion Gaming launches its 2010 campaign from the IGE/ATEI stand (CH9) in the Novotel Champagne Suite at London’s Preview exhibition.

What is your opinion about this article?
  • I like it
    %
    0 votos
  • I don't like it
    %
    0 votos
  • I have not thought about it
    %
    0 votos
Leave your comment
Newsletter Subscription
Subscribe to receive the latest news and updates
Enter a valid email
Complete the captcha
Thank you for registering to our newsletter.
Follow us on Facebook