he organizers stated that: “We have revamped the agenda with brand new speakers and topics to reflect the issues and challenges that the industry is facing right now”.
The speakers announced include the following executives:
- Mark Blandford: CEO, Valhala Investments Ltd – Speaking on the esteemed new CEO Power Panel.
- Michael Leggo, Director of Television, Netplay TV – Speaking on the brand new Bingo TV Panel.
- Angus Nisbet, Head of Promotions, Mecca Bingo – Delivering a fantastic case study named “Land-based Bingo Goes Online”.
- Michael Braga, ex Group Marketing Director, Jackpot Joy – Giving hints and tips on how to “leverage your bingo marketing during an economic downturn”.
- Bev Burn, UK Community Director, Game Village – Highlighting fantastic need-to-know tips on building and developing your online bingo player communities
Plus loads more including player tracking, European opportunities, marketing tips from the best affiliates and much more…
For more information of the agenda, go to www.bulletbusiness.com/bingo/agenda.shtml
The ones interested on get registered can go to https://secure.firstconf.com/bulletbusiness/bingo/register.htm and register securely online, or call Bullet Business and talk to the team directly on +44 (0)20 7375 7575.