International edition
June 15, 2021

By end-January report

Italian government to decide on winner of Superenalotto concession

(Italy).- The Italian government will choose the winner of a concession to run the Superenalotto lottery by the end of this month, the Finanza & Mercati daily said in a report.

C

andidates are current concession holder Sisal, Lottomatica SpA and SNAI SpA. Analysts said last month that Lottomatica’s chances of winning the concession are not particularly high, while a win would be clearly positive for the company’s earnings.

The Superenalotto game reportedly attracted 2 billion euros of wagers in 2006.

What is your opinion about this article?
  • I like it
    %
    0 votos
  • I don't like it
    %
    0 votos
  • I have not thought about it
    %
    0 votos
Leave your comment
Newsletter Subscription
Subscribe to receive the latest news and updates
Enter a valid email
Complete the captcha
Thank you for registering to our newsletter.
Follow us on Facebook