ldquo;IGT will extend the momentum of our award-winning PlaySpot and Cardless Connect mobile solutions to Latin America by showcasing them at SAGSE for the first time,” said Walter Bugno, IGT CEO International. “PlaySpot and Cardless Connect complement the player-tested games and leading-edge cabinets within our SAGSE 2017 portfolio, and give our customers throughout the region the option to engage players in new and compelling ways, while modernizing their casino offerings.”
Product highlights within IGT’s SAGSE stand include:
· The CrystalCurve cabinet. IGT will showcase its CrystalCurve cabinet with standout for-sale titles such as the Wild Fury Jackpots and Star Rise games. The CrystalCurve cabinet features a 43-inch, curved ultra-HD display that delivers pristine graphics and an immersive player experience. The Cabinet is supported by a robust library of games that have achieved “Proven Performer” status in the company’s rigorous global test banking process. The hardware also houses standout Premium titles such as the Fort Knox Video Slots and Harley-Davidson Video Slots games.
· Internationally celebrated multi-level progressives. IGT will showcase its internationally celebrated theme Sphinx Riches on the AXXIS 23/23 cabinet. The five-level progressive will be demonstrated with three of its base games: Hathor, Seshat and Ahotep. IGT will also showcase the Fu Gui Ji Li and Rong Hua Fu Gui multi-level progressive games on the CrystalDual cabinet.
· PlaySpot mobile wagering technology. IGT’s award-winning PlaySpot solution is a versatile mobile technology that enables players to enjoy a variety of casino games such as sports betting, Keno and electronic table games on a mobile device while within designated areas of a casino resort.
· Award-winning Cardless Connect technology. Recently named “Land-based Product of the Year,” in the 2017 Global Gaming Awards, Cardless Connect enables players to use their mobile phone for a variety of actions such as carding in and out of a slot machine, and initiating the transfer of funds to and from a slot machine.
· “Proven Performer” titles on the CrystalDual cabinet. IGT will demonstrate a variety of games on the CrystalDual cabinet that have excelled in the company’s global test banking process and have earned “Proven Performer” status. Portfolio highlights include the Big 5 Safari, Elephant King, Golden Egypt and Ocean Magic games.
· Skill-based Video Reel Edge (VRE) games: IGT will feature two of its VRE games, Cleopatra Pinball and Texas Tea Pinball on the CrystalCore cabinet. Both games offer players a traditional slots base game and then the choice of a free-games bonus, or skill-based bonus round where they can play a game of pinball and their performance influences their bonus reward.
Other product highlights within IGT’s SAGSE stand will include the diversity HD suites 3 and 5, the Super Red Hot Jackpots game on the S3000 cabinet, and new TRUE 3D game titles on the AXXIS 3D cabinet.