eld at the Parisian Macao on Tuesday, each of the 12 winners on the night took home a magnificently crafted award, moulded into the shape of a dragon - a symbol of strength and good fortune.
Each of the category winners on the night were selected through a voting process by the industry, as well as input from the Judging Panel and members of the Organizing Committee. The awards were presented in three different categories:
● Land-based categories, recognizing the best operators and properties in the land-based casino industry.
● Supplier categories, recognizing the best products, service and suppliers in the online and land-based gaming industry
● Online categories, recognizing the best online casino and sportsbetting products, and innovations.
The Asia Gaming Awards 2017 Award winners are:
Land based Categories:
Best Gaming Operator - Galaxy Entertainment Group
Best Integrated Resort - Galaxy Macau - GEG
Best Gaming Property - Galaxy Starworld - GEG
Best Gaming Area Design - Wynn Palace - WYNN
Best Table Game Solution - Scientific Games
Best Slot Solution - Aristocrat’s Lightning Link
Best Electronic Table Game Solution - Aruze Gaming
Best Industry Supplier - Angel
Best Online Casino Solution - SA Gaming
Best Online Sports Betting Solution - BBIN
Best Online Solution - Asia Gaming
Best Mobile/ Social Solution - Playstudios
The Awards also crowned MGM China as the company with the most meaningful contribution in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), as well as a total of three “Emerging Leaders” - entrepreneurs, innovators and industry shakers seen as likely to shape the industry over the years to come.
● Nathan Carle, VP of Slot Operations, MGM China
● Long Jiawei Jace, Assistant Casino Manager, Marina Bay Sands
● Rui Proença, Partner, MdME
“We were overwhelmed by the industry support of industry at the Asia Gaming Awards this year,” said Luis Pereira, co-managing director of Asia Gaming Brief, commenting on the night.
“It is our honor to develop a platform that celebrates the Asian gaming industry which is recognized by industry peers. We will continue to support this exciting industry, so look for us again in May next year.”